The BCHC is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our interprofessional team. The team provides comprehensive team based care to a diverse range of clients across the lifespan. The Nurse Practitioner participates in the development, Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs and services for individuals, families and the community.
- Undergraduate degree in Nursing and completion of the Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner certificate from a recognized university
- Registration in the Extended Class with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- 3-5 years nursing experience preferably in a community health care setting
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations including individuals with complex medical as well as chronic mental health conditions
- Ability to work in an interprofessional team
- Proficiency in the use of EMR systems
Please submit your resume by May 26, 2017
Attention: NP Hiring Committee
Barrie Community Health Centre
490 Huronia Road
Barrie, ON L4N 6M2
The BCHC believes in Human Rights and Dignity for everyone. We work to achieve equity regardless of individual differences.